3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
3T Biosciences is currently looking for a high performing business development and strategy professional to join our team. This role will report to the chief business officer and will work closely with other leadership team members on a wide range of corporate activities including business development, strategic planning and alliance management. To accomplish your goals, you will draw from a number of sources including industry databases, market research reports and analyses of primary data. Candidates must have strong attention to detail, the ability to effectively partner across functions, drive decision making, problem-solving, and be comfortable interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders. Qualified candidates must have the ability to execute multiple work-streams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and remain open to new projects and/or responsibilities as the business evolves. Strong preference for work experience in corporate development, investment banking, management consulting or equivalent. Must be proactive and deadline oriented.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Manage the analysis of partnering opportunities, including business case development, valuation, case studies and comparable transactions
- Lead strategy projects that identify and pursue solutions in support of corporate objectives
- Work closely with stakeholders in functional areas across the company to gain support and integrate their input into the overall business case
- Contribute to proposed deal structures, term sheet development and contract negotiation
- Coordinate due diligence activities
- Prepare executive level presentations for senior management and the board of directors
- Analyze new markets and potential investment opportunities for the company
- Manage alliance management activities with new and existing partners to ensure the company achieves the strategic goals of each collaboration
- Define new processes and ways to
- Relevant experience in biopharma partnering, including track record identifying, evaluating and executing transactions
- Previous corporate development, investment banking or management consulting experience preferred
- Oncology / deal negotiation / corporate finance experience a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and executive presence
- Experience leading cross functional teams on strategic and BD related initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in deal modeling, valuation and associated analytics
- Experience completing market assessments of new business opportunities and ability to integrate clinical, commercial and financial assessments
- into a single corporate view
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of related experience OR MBA/MD/PhD + 2 years of related experience
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.