3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Assay development for high-throughput validation of novel targets (e.g. antigen processing, target prevalence, immunogenicity, T cell activation, T cell killing)
- Engineering and manipulating primary human immune cells and human cell lines (T cells, B cells, Dendritic Cells, tumor cells, etc.)
- Managing relationships with CROs
- Communicating findings internally and externally
- Managing and initiating research projects
- Managing research associates
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience with antigen processing assays for T cell recognition (eg. B cell transformation, DC maturation, primary immune cell culture)
- Experience with T cell assays (T cell activation, T cell killing, primary T cell culture)
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (cloning, PCR, etc.)
- Experience with basic immunology workflows (flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, cell sorting)
- Able to manage high throughput scientific workflows
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience with genetic engineering of immune cells (eg. CRISPR, lentivirus, retrovirus, electroporation)
- Experience with IHC analysis or working with IHC CROs
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.