3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Assay development for high-throughput validation of novel targets (e.g. antigen processing, target prevalence, immunogenicity, T cell activation, T cell killing)
2) Engineering and manipulating primary human immune cells and human cell lines (T cells, B cells, Dendritic Cells, tumor cells, etc.)
3) Managing relationships with CROs and direct reports
4) Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
1) Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent in relevant field
2) Experience with antigen processing assays for T cell recognition (eg. B cell transformation, DC maturation, primary immune cell culture)
3) Experience with T cell assays (T cell activation, T cell killing, primary T cell culture)
4) Experience with basic immunology workflows (flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, cell sorting)
5) Experience with genetic engineering of immune cells (eg. CRISPR, lentivirus, retrovirus, electroporation)
6) Ability to troubleshoot and develop scientific workflows
7) Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
8) Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
South San Francisco, CA
1) Experience with target discovery (RNA, Protein analysis/IHC)
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.