3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Sample processing of human tissue, blood, and/or FFPE samples for single-cell/bulk sequencing workflows (Miltenyi GentleMACS, FACS, flow cytometry, 10x Genomics)
- Single-cell/bulk library preparation and sequencing (Illumina) of immune repertoire, HLA, and transcriptome data
- Communicating findings internally and externally
- Managing and initiating research projects internally and externally
- Managing research associates
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience with flow cytometry and FACS
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (cloning, PCR, etc.)
- Able to manage high throughput scientific workflows
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience with library preparation and sequencing
- Experience with tissue dissociation and sample processing
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.