3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to create safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Maintaining cell lines and primary human immune cell culture
- Engineering and manipulating primary human immune cells and human cell lines (T cells, B cells, Dendritic Cells, tumor cells, etc.)
- Producing mRNA and lentivirus for downstream assays
- Executing functional immunology assays (antigen processing, T cell activation)
- Managing high throughput workflows and subsequent data analysis
- Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings.
- Bachelor’s degree, and at least 3 years industry experience
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, molecular cloning, PCR)
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and immune co-culture assays
- Expertise in flow cytometry and cell sorting, as well as relevant data analysis (e.g. FlowJo)
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, structural biology, immunology, protein engineering
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent organizational skills and time management – capable of making progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 5+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology or assay development
- Experience with functional assays to detect the processing and presentation of T cell antigens by antigen-presenting cells
Experience with in vitro transcription and electroporation of mRNA into primary cells
Experience using Asana and Benchling for project management