3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to create safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Maintaining cell lines and primary human immune cell cultures
- Multicolor flow cytometry and single cell sorting
- Culturing of primary human immune cells and human cell lines (T cells, B cells, Dendritic Cells, tumor cells, etc.)
- Managing workflows and subsequent data analysis
- Producing lentivirus and transducing tumor and immune cells
- Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
- Collaborating with Computational, Target Discovery, and Protein Engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, in vitro transcription)
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and immune co-culture assays
- Expertise in flow cytometry and cell sorting
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology or immunology
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 5+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology and/or assay development
- Experience with culturing PBMCs or TILs over extended periods of time
- Experience with antigen processing assays
- Experience with single cell workflows
- Experience with Asana and Benchling for project tracking/management
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.