3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Design and construct antibody libraries
- Design, execute and manage antibody discovery campaigns
- Lead and execute antibody discovery selections through phage and yeast display
- Lead and execute antibody screening and characterization through methods such as ELISA, binding kinetics by SPR, flow cytometry and cell-based assays
- Molecular cloning of library sequences for recombinant expression
- Explore and implement new technologies in antibody engineering
- Work in a matrixed team environment, routinely collaborating with Protein Science and Biology groups to advance programs
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with phage and/or yeast-display
- Experience in designing and generating libraries such as site saturation and combinatorial variant libraries for protein optimization
- Experience with structural and sequence analysis tools to guide the design of drug candidates
- Experience in molecular biology including in techniques for DNA construction such as Gibson Assembly
- Able to manage high throughput scientific workflows
- Ability to work independently to design, execute, interpret, and troubleshoot experiments
- Highly organized, experience with ELN documentation.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment among a growing team
- 3+ years of industry experience relevant to protein engineering and protein expression
- Experience using NGS technologies to address biological questions
- Development of HT molecular cloning protocols
- Knowledge of pHLA targets, TCRs, or TCRm
- Experience working with bi-specifics and cell engagers
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant fieldPlease contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 400-08.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.