3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Validation of novel targets (e.g. immunogenicity, T cell activation, T cell killing, antigen processing) in immune co-culture assays with various functional read-outs relevant for T cells
- Engineering and manipulating primary human immune cells and human cell lines (T cells, B cells, Dendritic Cells, tumor cells, etc.) via multiple methods (lentiviral, retroviral, CRISPR, transfection, etc.)
- Determining novel target RNA and protein expression via bulk RNA sequencing and mass spectrometry, IHC/Ab generation via CROs
- Characterization of novel target biology from in vitro biology studies
- Working with bioinformatics scientists to assess targets for tumor/normal tissue expression via RNA and protein by public data
- Co-managing the target validation pipeline, external CROs, and a direct report
- Developing, managing, and executing project proposal related to target validation
- Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent in relevant field (e.g. immunology, cancer biology, etc.)
- Experience with novel target discovery (RNA, IHC, mass spectrometry, etc.)
- Strong experience with T cell assays (T cell activation, T cell killing, primary T cell culture)
- Experience with basic immunology workflows (flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, cell sorting)
- Experience with genetic engineering of immune cells (eg. CRISPR, lentivirus, retrovirus, electroporation, transfection)
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop scientific workflows
- Experience to manage
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience with antigen processing assays for T cell recognition (eg. B cell transformation, DC maturation, primary immune cell culture)
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 100-02.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.