3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer, focusing on solid tumors and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology initially developed at Stanford University with over 20 years of research allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as to predict potential clinical toxicities to enable the development of safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Design and execution of critical experiments for the discovery of therapeutic TCRs
- Cellular engineering including lentiviral transduction and gene editing
- Developing T cell activation, tumor cell killing, antigen processing, and off-target toxicity assays for therapeutic discovery and development
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in experimental and computational designs
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry experience related to primary immune cell research
- Experience working with human tumor specimens, blood samples
- Experience in molecular biology techniques and cellular immunology techniques (cell killing assays, flow cytometry, cytokine secretion assays, antigen processing assays, lentiviral transduction)
- Knowledge in immunology (T cell biology) and oncology (tumor models, cancer types and lines of therapy)
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Knowledge and/or experience with adoptive T cell therapies
- Knowledge and/or experience with lentiviral transduction
- Knowledge and/or experience with synthetic biology techniques
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.