3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Engineering, purifying, and testing antibodies and T cell receptors from high-throughput expression (FPLC, Ni-NTA purification, His-tag purification; ELISA, flow cytometry)
- Generating yeast-display libraries and designing selection protocols
- Managing a team of research associates
- Managing external collaborations
- Frequently presenting data internally and externally
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in experimental and computational designs
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with phage-display and/or yeast-display
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR) and protein biology techniques (FPLC purification, Ni-NTA purification, His-tag purification)
- Knowledge in at least 2 of the following fields: structural biology, immunology, protein engineering
- Able to manage high throughput scientific workflows
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to protein engineering and protein expression
- Experience with NGS data analysis
- Development of HT protein purification protocols
- Use of liquid handling robots
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.