3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer, focusing on solid tumors and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology initially developed at Stanford University with over 20 years of research allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as to predict potential clinical toxicities to enable the development of safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Protein engineering to support TCR-T cell programs, and identify compounds with optimal therapeutic index. This includes TCR engineering to ensure proper chain pairing and pMHC target specificity, as well as functional T-cell and TCR screens.
- Discovery and development of TCR mimetic (mTCR) compounds that bind selectively to pMHC targets identified at 3T. Evaluate different platforms (eg. IgG, VHH, etc), and set up T-cell redirecting bispecific platform.
- Improvement of existing yeast display platforms and development of next-generation pMHC libraries using yeast or phage display.
- Identification and supervision of CROs and/or academic collaborators to complement in-house efforts to achieve goals listed above.
- PhD in a relevant field, or BS with 7+ years, or MS with 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in molecular biology (eg. molecular subcloning, library construction).
- Proficiency in display systems (phage, yeast, mammalian) for protein engineering.
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams.
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data.
- 2+ years of industry experience in protein engineering or T-cell engineering.
- Experience in protein expression, purification and biophysical characterization.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, lentivirus construction and automation.
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.