3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Key contributor to the in vitro pharmacology team, with broad responsibility to identify and characterize drug candidates in our pipeline
- Work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of scientists, and interact with external CRO partners to advance our programs
- Use expertise to design and execute in vitro assays and interpret data from experiments to support lead candidate identification and validation.
- Organize and present summaries of results and ideas at internal and external meetings.
- Maintain a working understanding of projects and relevant literature to conduct experimental work to support team goals
- Maintain up to date knowledge of advancements in the field and new laboratory techniques and technologies
- Maintain accurate, well-organized experimental records
- BS or MS with 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Excellent technical skills (e.g. flow cytometry, cell culture, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, reporter assays, and cytokine/chemokine measurements) and a proven ability to apply these skills to cell-based assay development and screening
- Familiarity with T cell phenotyping, primary cell culture, tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy
- Experience with in vitro characterization of biologic drugs in an industry setting, required
- Ability to function independently, as well as work closely in cross-functional teams to support multiple pre-clinical stage programs
- Ability to clearly and efficiently document, communicate and present complex data sets
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based work environment, and manage competing priorities or projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with Asana and Benchling for project tracking/management
- Experience with MSD and related platforms
- Expertise with data analysis programs such as FlowJo, Prism etc
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 200-02.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.