3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell directed therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as de-risk clinical toxicities to develop safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our ambitious, creative, and collaborative team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated team-players to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Design, execute, and manage antibody discovery campaigns using ribosome and/or yeast display
- Lead and execute antibody screening and characterization through methods such as ELISA, binding kinetics by SPR, flow cytometry, and cell-based assays
- Characterize peptide-HLA binding specificity using yeast display peptide library selections, i.e. 3T-TRACE platform
- Molecular cloning of library sequences for recombinant expression
- Explore and implement new technologies in antibody engineering
- Work in a matrixed team environment, routinely collaborating with Protein Science and Biology groups to advance programs
- Doctoral (PhD) degree or equivalent or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with ribosome and/or yeast-display
- Experience in designing and generating libraries such as site saturation and combinatorial variant libraries for protein optimization
- Experience in molecular biology, especially with techniques for DNA construction, i.e. Gibson Assembly, ligation, etc.
- Ability to work independently to design, execute, interpret, and troubleshoot experiments
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of industry experience relevant to protein engineering and protein expression
- Experience using NGS technologies to address biological questions
- Development of HT molecular cloning protocols
- Knowledge of pHLA targets, TCRs, or TCRm
- Experience working with bi-specifics and T-cell engagers
- Experience with high-throughput robotics automation
- Experience with Benchling for project tracking/management
- Basic scripting or coding, e.g. python
- Experience with structural biology and associated tools
- Experience with protein expression and purification
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
The annual salary range for this position is $110,000 USD to $140,000 USD. This salary range is an estimate of what we reasonably expect to pay for this posted position and the actual salary may vary based on various factors, including without limitation individual education, experience, tenure, skills and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. This position is also eligible for annual performance bonus, benefits, paid time off and participation in company stock options.
3T Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. 3T is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other legally protected status.