3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer, focusing on solid tumors and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology initially developed at Stanford University with over 20 years of research allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as to predict potential clinical toxicities to enable the development of safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Maintaining mammalian cell culture and setting up large-scale, high-throughput experiments to assay cultured lines
- Producing lentivirus and retrovirus
- Purifying and testing proteins from high-throughput expression (FPLC, Ni-NTA purification, His-tag purification; ELISA, flow cytometry)
- Generating DNA libraries through PCR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, ELISA) and mammalian cell culture
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, structural biology, immunology, protein engineering
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to molecular biology and/or protein biology fields
- Experience with surface display technology (phage, yeast, mammalian display)
- Protein biology techniques (FPLC purification, Ni-NTA purification, His-tag purification)
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.