3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Developing and testing large-scale, high-throughput assays of primary cells and cell lines to assess novel targets in assays such as T cell activation, T cell killing, and target antigen processing
2) Engineering immune cells to validate novel targets via methods such as CRISPR, lentiviral/retroviral generation and cell transduction, and/or electroporation
3) Collaborating with Computational, Therapeutic Discovery, and Protein Engineering teams, Target Discovery
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2) 3+ years of industry experience
3) Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, in vitro transcription)
4) Experience with mammalian cell culture and immune co-culture assays (electroporation, transduction, CRISPR)
5) Expertise in flow cytometry and cell sorting
6) Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology or immunology
7) Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
8) Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
1) 5+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology and/or assay development
2) Experience with antigen processing assays
3) Experience with Asana and Benchling for project tracking/management
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.