3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Developing and testing large-scale, high-throughput assays of primary cells and cell lines to assess novel targets in assays such as T cell activation, T cell killing, and target antigen processing
- Engineering immune cells to validate novel targets via methods such as CRIPSR, lentiviral/retroviral generation and cell transduction, and/or electroporation
- Collaborating with Computational, Therapeutic Discovery, and Protein Engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 2+ years experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, ELISA)
- 2+ years experience in mammalian cell culture
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, immunology
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.