Research Associate – Target Discovery (Sample Processing)
3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Aiding in tumor sample processing and/or patient PBMC processing via established workflows involving fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) and bead-based separation
2) Sample library preparation and QC for 10x Genomics workflows for repertoire and single-cell gene expression sequencing
3) Sequencing libraries generated from 10x Genomics workflows and internal proprietary library preparation using the Illumina platform
4) Collaborating between groups in Target Discovery, Therapeutic Discovery, Protein Engineering, and Program Development
5) Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
2) 2+ years experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR)
3) 2+ years experience in mammalian cell culture
4) Experience in library preparation, QC, and clean-up with bead-based methods
5) Experience sequencing on the Illumina platform (e.g. Miseq, Novaseq)
6) Experience with flow cytometry and fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS)
7) Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, immunology
8) Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
9) Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
1) 2+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.