Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate– Therapeutic Discovery (T Cell Engineering)
3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Engineering primary T cells or T cell lines with lentivirus and/or CRISPR/Cas9
- Performing assays to measure T cell activation and target cell killing (flow cytometry, live cell imaging, plate reader)
- Mammalian cell culture and media preparation
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in experimental and computational designs
- Bachelors with 2+ years experience relevant to primary immune cell research (title commensurate with experience)
- Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture
- Experience with one or more of the following cellular immunology techniques: flow cytometry, cytokine secretion assays, T cell activation assays, cell killing assays
- Experience with basic molecular biology (cloning, plasmid preparation, PCR, etc.)
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience working with primary human blood cells (e.g. isolating PBMC, performing assays with primary T cells, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with lentivirus transduction or CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing
- Knowledge and/or experience with adoptive T cell therapies
- Experience using Benchling and Asana
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.