3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to develop safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our ambitious, creative, and collaborative team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated team-players to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- High throughput yeast display using our proprietary TRACE platform for novel target identification
- Quality control for new TRACE yeast libraries
- Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
- Collaborating with Computational, Target Discovery, and Protein Engineering teams towards novel target triage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience
- Experience with cell culture and flow cytometry
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: structural biology, immunology, protein engineering
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience with high-throughput robotics automation
- Experience with cellular and molecular biology (cloning, PCR, primer design, etc.)
- Experience with Benchling for project tracking/management
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 400-03.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.