3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Support efforts to discover novel TCR targets by profiling primary patient materials including tumor and peripheral blood samples to be used on 3T Biosciences’ proprietary novel target platform 3T-TRACE
- Create next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, including from internally developed NGS workflows, bulk RNA-sequencing kits, and 10X Genomics single cell RNA-sequencing kits, and operate Illumina MiSeq to sequence libraries
- Execute 3T Bioscience’s proprietary platform 3T-TRACE by handling high-throughput, high-diversity yeast display libraries to discover novel targets
- Extract DNA and/or RNA from yeast, mammalian, and primary patient samples
- Culture cell lines and human primary cells and assess phenotype with flow cytometry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in immunology, molecular biology, biology, or related field
- 2+ years industry experience or Master’s degree in immunology, molecular biology, biology, or related field
- Expertise with NGS workflows and operating Illumina sequencers
- Experience with culturing mammalian cells, flow cytometry, and cell sorting
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 100-11.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.
The anticipated salary range for fully qualified candidates applying for this role at 3T Biosciences California based location will be $75,000 – $100,000 (which may or may not include bonus, equity, or benefits). The final salary offered will be dependent on several factors that include and are not limited to relevant previous experience, job responsibilities and duration of experience, the type and length of experience within the industry and education.
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such s the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status.