3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Time evenly split between research associate role and lab operations assistance
- Aiding in novel target validation processes including T cell co-cultures with T cell activation, T cell killing, and antigen-processing read-outs
- Mammalian cell culture, including human primary immune cells and human cell lines of normal and tumor tissue
- Aiding experimental group in managing CROs relevant for target validation including mass spectrometry, IHC, and IHC antibody generation
- Aiding lab operations including:
- Cataloging, ordering, receiving, and stocking lab reagents and supplies
- Coordinating laboratory equipment maintenance, upkeep, scheduled vendor preventative maintenance, dishwashing and autoclaving services
- Co-managing employee health and safety (EHS)
- Collaborating with Computational, Therapeutic Discovery, and Protein Engineering teams, Target Discovery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic technique
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology or immunology
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Ability to carry, move and lift 20 pounds (e.g. containers of buffers, packages, etc.)
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, in vitro transcription)
- Experience with flow cytometry and cell sorting techniques
- Experience in developing and modifying cell lines (electroporation, viral transduction, transfection, CRISPR, etc.)
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 100-13.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.