3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- High throughput yeast display and or phage display selections
- High throughput protein production and purification (FPLC, Ni-NTA purification,)
- Generating DNA libraries through PCR
- Generating barcoded libraries for NGS sequencing
- Preparing general reagents for lab usage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR)
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, structural biology, immunology, protein engineering
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to molecular biology and/or protein biology fields
- Protein biology techniques (FPLC purification, Ni-NTA purification, His-tag purification)
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.