3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology called 3T TRACE allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies.
The 3T computational team is an interdisciplinary team with core strengths in engineering, algorithms, and bioinformatics. Our core platform 3T TRACE involves iterative data cycles between wet-lab experimentation and computational analysis and updates to computational models to accelerate target discovery and therapeutic development. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited by the opportunity to work across multiple areas in a dynamic environment. 3T will consider well-qualified candidates in either a full-time remote position or at our South San Francisco office location.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Architect scalable, cloud-native systems to support scientific discovery and development of new therapies
- Design, implement, test, and deliver new features to support our data storage and algorithmic pipeline development efforts
- Drive successful software deployments by writing testable code, participating in code reviews, documenting features delivered, and leading project demos
- Interface with a team of computational and experimental scientists to build data infrastructure, automate research pipelines, and optimize data usability
- Mentor and guide junior software engineering team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience writing production software
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in Python or similar language
- Experience in designing and building large-scale production systems
- Strong understanding of software development design patterns & principles
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience building / maintaining API’s
- Experience working in Unix-based environments
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with workflow orchestration tools (Nextflow, Prefect, Argo, etc.)
- Experience in the Biotech/Life Sciences field
- Experience working with web frameworks (React, Angular, VueJS)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub actions, Bamboo, etc.)
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation)
- Experience writing software in a regulated environment
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 100-01.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.