3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Coordinating reagent ordering, receiving, and inventory of consumable stocks 2) Coordinating laboratory equipment maintenance, upkeep, scheduled vendor preventative maintenance, dishwashing and autoclaving services
3) Maintaining laboratory inventory of freezers and liquid nitrogen storage (e.g. frozen cell stocks, proteins, yeast cultures and cell lines)
4) Maintaining laboratory SOPs
5) Managing employee health and safety (EHS)
6) Coordinating multiple stakeholders (research group, management group, external vendors, facilities, etc.)
7) Assisting in mammalian and yeast cell culture and maintenance
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
2) 2+ years laboratory management
3) Familiarity with some of the following scalable technology systems for lab inventory management, electronic notebooks, freezer inventory, and purchasing/receiving (e.g. Quartzy, Benchling, FreezerPro, Point Purchasing, Zageno, etc.)
4) 2+ years experience in mammalian cell culture
5) Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, immunology
6) Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
7) Excellent written and communication skills
8) Excellent people skills
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.