3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Coordinating laboratory equipment maintenance, upkeep, and scheduled vendor maintenance
2) Coordinating reagent ordering, receiving, and inventory of weekly consumable stocks
3) Point-of-contact for lab safety and 3T liaison with building operations
4) Maintaining laboratory inventory of frozen cell stocks, proteins, yeast cultures and cell lines
5) Maintaining laboratory standard operating procedures
6) Assisting in large-scale, high-throughput assays of primary cells and cell lines to assess novel targets in assays such as T cell activation, T cell killing, and target antigen processing
7) Assisting in large-scale, high-throughput yeast-display screening of T cell receptors for target discovery and TCR engineering
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
2) 2+ years laboratory management
3) 2+ years experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, ELISA)
4) 2+ years experience in mammalian cell culture
5) Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, immunology
6) Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
7) Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.