3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Drive translational strategy for 3T bispecific and TCR-T cell product candidates
- Integral responsibility for design, conduct, analysis, interpretation, reporting and presentation of translational studies for development candidate
- Provide actionable translational data to support development decisions, including dosing regimens and patient selection strategies
- Represent Translational Science in cross functional team meetings and contribute to the overall development strategy of the program
- Work closely with the clinical and biomarker groups for the implementation of the bio-sample strategy for preclinical and clinical programs.
- Author regulatory documents including relevant sections of IND, protocols, IB, briefing documents; participant in regulatory interactions; initiative to come up with novel approaches to address regulatory concerns
- PhD in immunology, cancer biology, or molecular and cellular biology with 12+ years of relevant oncology drug development experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Deep understanding of PK/PD relationships and relevance to dose selection, safety and efficacy
- In-depth knowledge of immuno-oncology and associated translational approaches in solid and hematological malignancies
- Broad understanding of relevant technologies and methodologies along with excellent scientific laboratory skills and ability to experimentally address key scientific questions
- Experience with biomarker discovery and development part of preclinical studies, including study design and interpretation of data,
- Strong scientific, organizational, analytical and data analysis, and documentation skills
- Ability to function independently, as well as work closely in cross-functional teams to support multiple pre-clinical stage programs
- Ability to clearly and efficiently document, communicate and present complex data sets
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based work environment, and manage competing priorities or projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
- Working knowledge of techniques and technologies to assess pharmacodynamic effects
- Experience selecting and managing contract research organizations and validating and analyzing biomarkers for preclinical research and clinical trials
- Knowledge of the biological basis for patient segmentation and familiarity with patient selection
- Experience with authoring and reviewing regulatory documents
- Hands-on experience of the drug development process from research through clinical development
Please contact [email protected] with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 200-03.
3T Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
3T Biosciences does not accept profiles, candidate summaries, or resumes from recruiting vendors without a binding written agreement. Any unsolicited submission of services and or resumes in no way creates an obligation or duty by 3T Biosciences, implied or otherwise.