3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Building, testing, optimizing, and executing statistical and/or machine learning models (support vector machines, random forests, convolutional neural networks, etc.) related to DNA/RNA/protein data for novel target discovery
- Working in a small team of 3-4 computationalists to develop interdisciplinary skills in data infrastructure, data pipelines, scaling and automating pipelines, and computational biology
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in experimental and computational designs
- Collaboration with the Therapeutic Discovery and Protein Engineering teams
- Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience in building and testing statistical and/or machine learning models (support vector machines, random forests, convolutional neural networks, etc.)
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Relevant experience in statistics and machine learning
- Building and/or modifying scalable machine learning architectures (CNN, LSTM, etc.)
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting and discussing scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Previous roles in managing teams and projects
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: structural biology, immunology, protein engineering, cancer biology
- Experience in applying computational models to protein structure data (affinity prediction, protein-protein docking, homology-based predictions, physics-based predictions)
- Experience analyzing next-generation sequencing data (exome, RNA, genome)
- Experience utilizing Amazon Web Services tools to scale and automate pipelines
- Parallel computing strategies to accelerate data analysis
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.