3T Biosciences is solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets that can be used to generate therapies to treat cancer in broad patient populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer, focusing on solid tumors and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology initially developed at Stanford University with over 20 years of research allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as to predict potential clinical toxicities to enable the development of safe and effective therapies.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our focused, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Analysis of NGS data (single-cell RNA seq via 10x Genomics, targeted T cell receptor (TCR) sequencing, proprietary libraries)
- Target tissue-specific gene expression analysis comparing cancer/normal tissues via the Human Protein Atlas, GTEx, GEPIA, TCGA, etc.
- Reconstructing T cell receptor sequences and gene expression analysis from public sources
- Use of Amazon Web services to run automated computational pipelines in the cloud
- Bioinformatics support for preclinical program teams to validate novel TCRs and peptide-HLA targets
- Bioinformatics support to the protein engineering group to identify the most promising TCRs for clinical development
- Masters or Ph.D in Computational Biology or related field
- Proficient in programming in R and python at minimum, with preference to those with other language coding experience (eg. C++)
- Familiarity with computational methods to analyze bulk and/or single-cell RNA sequencing for gene expression analysis with preference to work with immunological relevance
- The computational biologist will report to the Head of Target Discovery
- Post Doc and/or 2 to 5 years of industry experience in computational research supporting drug discovery programs, preferably in immuno-oncology
- Autoimmune or inflammatory disease areas.
- Familiarity with genomic and proteomic databases, bioinformatics support for target identification and validation.
- Hands-on experience with the design and implementation of computational support to guide target identification and validation in discovery research.
- Proficient in writing time-efficient, production-level, and parallelizable code.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with single-cell RNA sequencing pipelines (eg. Seurat, Scanpy, etc.)
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.