3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
1) Analysis of NGS data (single-cell RNA seq via 10x Genomics, targeted T cell receptor (TCR) sequencing, proprietary libraries)
2) Target tissue-specific gene expression analysis comparing cancer/normal tissues via the Human Protein Atlas, GTEx, GEPIA, TCGA, ENSEMBL, etc.
3) Reconstructing T cell receptor sequences and gene expression analysis from public sources
4) Use of Amazon Web services to run automated computational pipelines in the cloud
5) Bioinformatics support for preclinical program teams to validate novel TCRs and peptide-HLA targets
6) Bioinformatics support to the protein engineering group to identify the most promising TCRs for clinical development
7) Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
1) Masters or PhD in quantitative or related field
2) Proficiency in programming in python
3) Familiarity with computational methods to analyze single-cell RNA sequencing for differential gene expression analysis
4) Familiarity with genomic and proteomic databases, bioinformatics support for target identification and validation (e.g. Human Protein Atlas, GTEx, GEPIA, TCGA, ENSEMBL, etc.)
5) Familiarity with single-cell RNA sequencing pipelines (eg. Seurat)
South San Francisco, CA
1) Post-doc and/or 2 to 5 years of industry experience in computational research supporting drug discovery programs, preferably in immuno-oncology, autoimmune or inflammatory disease areas
2) Immune repertoire and gene expression analysis
3) Proficient in writing time-efficient, production-level, and parallelizable code 4) Experience in Amazon Web Services (biotech blueprint, pipeline automation via Nextflow, etc.)
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.