3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Analysis of NGS data (single-cell RNA seq via 10x Genomics, targeted T cell receptor (TCR) sequencing, proprietary libraries)
- Target tissue-specific gene expression analysis comparing cancer/normal tissues via the Human Protein Atlas, GTEx, GEPIA, TCGA, ENSEMBL, etc.
- Identification of biomarkers related to patient responses to immune checkpoint therapy
- Reconstructing T cell receptor sequences and gene expression analysis from public sources
- Use of Amazon Web services to run automated computational pipelines in the cloud
- Bioinformatics support for preclinical program teams to validate novel TCRs and peptide-HLA targets
- Bioinformatics support to the protein engineering group to identify the most promising TCRs for clinical development
- Creating presentations and providing written and verbal updates on scientific findings
- Managing bioinformatics team members
- Developing, managing, and executing project proposals related to the aforementioned work
- Masters or PhD in Cancer Biology, Genetics or related field
- 3-5+ years of relevant industry experience in immuno-oncology
- Proficiency in programming in python and R
- Familiarity with computational methods to analyze single-cell RNA sequencing for differential gene expression analysis (e.g. Seurat)
- Familiarity with genomic and proteomic databases, bioinformatics support for target identification and validation (e.g. Human Protein Atlas, GTEx, GEPIA, TCGA, ENSEMBL, etc.)
- Experience with patient biomarkers in immuno-oncology relevant for patient responses to drug treatment
- Post-doc and/or 2 to 5 years of industry experience in computational research supporting drug discovery programs, preferably in immuno-oncology, autoimmune or inflammatory disease areas
- Immune repertoire and gene expression analysis
- Proficient in writing time-efficient, production-level, and parallelizable code
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (biotech blueprint, pipeline automation via Nextflow, etc.)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 100-03.