3T Biosciences will bring something that the field of immunotherapy sorely needs – targets that will help us bring therapies to cure cancer in broad populations. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary technology allows us to identify T cell receptor targets as well as potential off-targets to combat clinical toxicities.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. Our creative, dynamic, and out-of-the-box thinking makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and bright-minded individuals to bring their talents to a cohesive and ambitious team.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain data infrastructures capable of processing data related to next-generation sequencing (exome, RNA, targeted libraries) and storing in relational databases for ease of use by data scientists and computational biologists
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a user interface made available to computationalists and experimentalists to analyze and visualize data
- Work with computationalists to improve the time efficiency and multithreading of algorithms to be run in high-performance computing environments
- Automate computational pipelines using AWS Nextflow
- Manage consultants to aid in bioinformatics software development
- Interfacing with a team of computational and experimental biologists to aid in data infrastructure, pipeline automation, and data usability
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 2+ years industry experience relevant to full-stack software development
- Experience with AWS cloud servers, systems, and architectures
- Proficiency in multiple coding languages
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- Experience generating data infrastructure for machine learning applications and/or biological pipelines (NGS data)
- Experience with work in life sciences or biotechnology
3T is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our goal is to cultivate a culture of camaraderie, trust, honesty, and empathy.
To benefit our employees, we offer coverage of medical, dental, and vision.