3T Biosciences is an industry leader in TCR targeting and therapeutics discovery for the treatment of solid tumors and solving a major bottleneck in the field of immunotherapy – identifying novel targets. 3T’s novel 3T-TRACE platform is designed to overcome the challenges of advancing TCR-based therapeutics. We are developing transformative T cell receptor therapies for cancer and other immune-related diseases. Our proprietary experimental and computational technology allows us to identify novel T cell receptor targets as well as clinical toxicities to bring safe and effective therapies to patients in need of new treatment options.
We’re committed to making a difference for patients. To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Our innovative, creative, and ambitious team makes 3T Biosciences the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Responsibilities:
- Utilize molecular cloning and protein engineering techniques including gene synthesis design, primer design, and gene assemblies to generate molecular biology reagents for Protein Engineering and Immunology teams
- Lead and oversee molecular biology activities to drive project strategy and project advancement
- Contribute to the development of 3T’s bispecific platform by leading biotherapeutic modality design
- Utilize molecular biology and structural tools to optimize bispecific biotherapeutic modalities
- Oversee and maintain an electronic inventory system for molecular biology reagents
- Oversee, maintain and run gene synthesis and cloning projects on a BioXP platform
- Participate in development of new cloning strategies to support project needs
- Ability to initiate and direct the molecular design and cloning of molecular biology reagents and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Demonstrated expertise in state-of-the-art technologies for recombinant DNA manipulation, including but not limited to cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, and codon optimization.
- Exceptional organizational skills and up-to-date record keeping capabilities.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and coordinate activities to deliver reagents in a timely fashion
- Able to manage high throughput scientific workflows
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 5+ years of industry experience relevant to molecular biology and protein engineering
- Experience in designing and generating libraries such as site saturation and combinatorial variant libraries for protein optimization
- Experience with Benchling or similar ELN / Molecular biology software suites.
- Experience using NGS technologies to address biological questions
- Use of liquid handling robots
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and reference Req# 400-02.